Request for pointers

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Request for pointers
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:49:26 -0500

This is a request for pointers.

Since the introduction of PCI, the interrupt handling mechanisms on the
Pentium have gone from "merely crap" to "bitched all to hell". There are
more bad IOAPIC chips, bad motherboards, and so forth than one can keep
track of.

Does anyone know if a place where the appropriate errata documentation
may have been gathered together?

Yes, I can read the linux code, but ultimately I am going to have to
justify every one of these patches to a security evaluator...