RE: Changing from L4 to something else...

From: Christopher Nelson
Subject: RE: Changing from L4 to something else...
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:41:38 -0700

>This talk is very interesting about have a system administrator that
doesn't administer much, but I have some questions that I think are
important:

>1) How does an administrator help a user fix a misbehaving session
(i.e. if a malicious program finds some way to take over a user's
session by doing something like take focus any time the user moves the
mouse) >if they can't interact with the user's session?

Same way you do it on a Windows system: reboot. ;-)