Re: A simple question

From: Wei Shen
Subject: Re: A simple question
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:36:29 +0800

Hi,

It is exciting to see so many replies and comments.

But I think I have to start from the beginning - so far as I know, Coyotos is also with doubts (so is L4.sec). Is there any schedule for a working release, and for hurd on Coyotos?

I also feel unconfident of the performance and compatibility of a KeyKOS-like OS. It is of a completely novel architecture. Do you really think it will accord with the goal (which I think is a general purpose OS) of hurd and GNU?

Regards,

Wei