Re: Separate trusted computing designs

From: Christian Stüble
Subject: Re: Separate trusted computing designs
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:02:44 +0200

Am Freitag, 1. September 2006 01:24 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I will make this short because you have indicated that you are not
> interested in more discussions on these topics, and I don't want to
> impose it, and furthermore I do not have much to add to the issues you
> are interested in discussing.  I will find other, more appropriate
> venues to raise my concerns to your group and the public in general in
> the near future.
This is your interpretation, but not what I have written. First, I said that I
am interested in this discussion, but that I cannot spend too much time on
it. Second, I said that I would like to focus the discussion on this list to
hurd-related discussions and to continue the more general discussions at
another place. Third, I said that I am interested in criticism, questions,
and suggestions regarding our projects, but that I do not want to continue
the discussion here (i) because of lack of time, and (ii) because I neither
represent the project(s) not our group here officially. I do not want to mix
up my personal opinion regarding TPM and related topics, and statements
about our group and/or projects. I would expected that you can understand
this.

Regards,
Chris