ladcca-devel

Re: [ladcca] Problems with LASH

From: Burkhard Woelfel
Subject: Re: [ladcca] Problems with LASH
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:34:32 +0200

On Saturday 28 May 2005 05:10, Dave Robillard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Seems there hasn't been a post to this list in almost a year.  Hope
> someone is still listening.  Anyway..

I am listening and much of the postings on LAU/LAD reminded me of what lash
and ladcca were about.

So much of the music posts made me realise that we don't have an
infrastructure of sharing our music like we can share software source.

But I can't get my thoughts straight. Maybe later on the lists, dunno.

Nothing from me on your questions though, sorry about that :-(

- - Burkhard