libdbh

[Libdbh] Proposed fixes for the home page

From: Therese Godefroy
Subject: [Libdbh] Proposed fixes for the home page
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:28:33 +0200

Hello,

I am a member of the gnu.org French translation team [0], and also work
on page styling with Ineiev. Some of the changes that are being planned
involve the includes, but they will be difficult to implement if some
pages have expanded SSIs. The home page of Libdbh [1] is one of them. It
also uses a table layout which adds black borders around the graphs, and
is not adaptable to narrow screens.

I propose to restore the non-expanded SSIs [2], fix a few typos and
XHTML errors, and replace the table layout with a responsive floating
div layout. The result has been tested locally.

A diff against the current version is attached. If you agree with the
proposed changes but don't have time to commit them to CVS, I will be
glad to do it, with any further modifications you specify.

Best regards,
Therese

[0] https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html#teams
[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/libdbh/index.html