libextractor

Libextractor PyPI repository

From: Andres Rangel
Subject: Libextractor PyPI repository
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:09:11 -0500

Hello, my name is Andres and i'm part of the staff at Featuremine Corporation.

We are working on making part of our stack public and we came across your Extractor PyPI repository (https://pypi.org/project/Extractor/) while attempting to make public the python module for our Extractor event processing library.

We noticed this repository has not been used since 2006 and it is still an alpha and wanted to check with you if this project was abandoned and/or if it was possible for you to transfer the ownership of the PyPI repository to our team so we can proceed with our plans and make our tool available.

Best regards,
Andres