Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems with libmicrohttpd and IE7/IE8 on WinXP

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems with libmicrohttpd and IE7/IE8 on WinXP
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:28:20 +0200

Hi Gerrit,

The workaround with stunnel is known, but obviously not nice.  I'm thinking of
adding support for passing the listen socket as an argument to MHD, that way
one could at least use a UNIX domain socket for forwarding 443 to MHD (and
also support systemd easily).

Now, as for using GNUtls directly making things worse -- would you mind
sharing the changes you made to MHD to use it with the newest GNUtls?  I
might have a chance to sit down with some GNUtls hackers at GHM and use the
opportunity to see where the problem is (and having that code at hand might
be useful...).

Thanks!

Christian