[libmicrohttpd] Contents of libmicrohttpd digest

From: Buddana, Aravind
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Contents of libmicrohttpd digest
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:15:12 -0400

Hello,
I am using microhttpd web server on my embedded application and trying to
access webpage from PC browser and it is quite good but when I try to access
the same page from mobile phone browser the contents and picture of the webpage
are overlapped on some phones.

Is there any way that I can sent pages based on device profile (ex: when a
request comes from PC browser, I need to sent the page in usual format and when
a request is received from mobile phone browser then we need to compress the
page and sent it in a way that suits for mobile phone).

Please suggest the best way to handle this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Aravind Buddana