[libmicrohttpd] Server side force connection close.

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Server side force connection close.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:53:47 +0100

Hi List.

Is it possible to force close of a connection from the server after the
reply has been sent.
Setting a 'Connection: Close' header in the reply is not sufficient
since not all clients can be relied upon to actually close their
connections when encountering this header.
In my case I have a accept-one-connection-at-the-time server that must
not be blocked by clients not correctly shutting down their conenctions
after getting their replies.

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng