[libmicrohttpd] No call to MHD functions in MHD_AccessHandlerCallback po

From: Markus Becker
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] No call to MHD functions in MHD_AccessHandlerCallback possible?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:46:37 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to not call any MHD functions in my
MHD_AccessHandlerCallback function, but do that later? I am trying to
implement a proxy and have to fetch the data to return to the client from the
server first.

Did I miss something obvious? Could this be handled with
MHD_ContentReaderCallback?

Thanks,
Markus