[libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor failed for a GET request with

From: Helin Wang
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor failed for a GET request with body
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:30:26 -0800

Hi,

I am sending a HTTP body to microhttpd with GET, I did not use POST because this request will not change my server state, so I want to stick to GET's implication.

But MHD_create_post_processor returned null for this request. I know this is reasonable, because it is a post processor rather than a get processor.

Is there any walk around?

Many thanks,
Harry