Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP UPGRADE / websocket support

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP UPGRADE / websocket support
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:40:25 +0100

As far as I see it, the proposed API would allow you to "return asynchronous results" (as MHD does in general for HTTP), so
unless I am misunderstanding your request, you're saying that
"having this would be useful" (to you)?  If you see a problem
with the proposed API or need a clarification, please be specific
and ask!

Happy hacking!

Christian