Re: [libmicrohttpd] Processing post data

From: Sascha Swiercy
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Processing post data
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:38:56 +0100

2013/1/12 Christian Grothoff <address@hidden>:
> On 01/12/2013 06:04 PM, Sascha Swiercy wrote:

>>> You don't.  Only if your client for some reason passes the data as part
>>> of the URI arguments you need to worry about getting that data via
>>> MHD_get_connection_values.
>>>
>>> -Christian
>>
>> Do you mean the case when the request method is POST but the URI
>> contains arguments as if it would be a GET?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I tested this case but the
>> URI arguments were stored with MHD_GET_ARGUMENT_KIND as usual. I also
>> couldn't find the relevant lines in your source code that would store
>> post data in a way that it can be retrieved using
>> MHD_get_connection_values. So could you please explain this in detail?
>
> Yes, exactly; you would then get those using MHD_GET_ARGUMENT_KIND.
>
> -Christian

OK, thanks. Maybe my initial question was a bit confusing. What I
actually wanted to know was whether something like

MHD_get_connection_values(...,MHD_POSTDATA_KIND,...,...);

makes sense or will ever call the iterator. The documentation for
MHD_POSTDATA_KIND made me think it should, but I couldn't find an
example where it actually does call the iterator. Sorry if this didn't
become clear.

Thanks again and best regards,
Sascha