Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_PostDataIterator issue

From: Ovidiu Sas
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_PostDataIterator issue
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 15:15:31 -0500

Hi,

After paying more attention to my logs, I realized that it's still not working.
I got tricked by the fact that the post iterator is run during it's destruction.

In my application I see hat the MHD_post_process is called with
upload_data_size=4 (which is 'arg=') but the post iterator callback
function is never called from within the library.
Then after the reply is sent and the MHD_destroy_post_processor is
called, the post iterator callback is invoked (and here I got tricked
previously thinking that it's working).

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas