Re: [libmicrohttpd] My libmicrohttpd problem!

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] My libmicrohttpd problem!
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:14:41 +0100

You should look through config.log for the tests for libgnutls/libgcrypt, which must be somehow failing (because gcc/ld didn't find the dependency).

Most likely, configure/gcc isn't looking wherever FreeBSD installed the dependency, and you can work around it with CFLAGS/LDFLAGS or
by passing --with-gnutls=PFX , --with-gcrypt=PFX with the correct PFX value.

Happy hacking!

Christian