Re: [libmicrohttpd] Remove PlibC from autotools files

From: Michael Cronenworth
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Remove PlibC from autotools files
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:50:04 -0500

On 08/08/2013 01:15 PM, LRN wrote:
> What if timeout is set not to 5 seconds, but more... ? Now you get the idea.

Please do not insult me. (I took this as one)

PlibC does the same operation but wakes up 1/10th a second no matter what your
timeout is set to.

If you want to bring in an entire library for something that could take a dozen
lines of code then I can't stop you.

I wish you guys the best of luck. A rotten experience on my end.

Michael