[libmicrohttpd] Re : Re: Connection time out and MHD_USE_POLL_INTERNALLY

From: louisbenoit
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Re : Re: Connection time out and MHD_USE_POLL_INTERNALLY causes busy loop
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:38:55 -0400

HI,

May I suggest two other fixes related to that issue:
1) When the loop info is set to MHD_EVENT_LOOP_INFO_CLEANUP, we should not wait for the timeout as we want to release the thread and the ressources ASAP.
I suggest to add
        /* When a connection needs clean up, we have to do it now */
        timeout = 0;
at daemon.c:2417 (SVN 35535)
2) When the MHD has determined that the connections has timed out, we should send 408 to the client
I suggest to add
      transmit_error_response (connection, MHD_HTTP_REQUEST_TIMEOUT, "");
      connection->write_handler (connection);
at connection.c:2646 (SVN 35532)

Thanks

Louis

Le 14/04/15, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> a écrit :
Fixed as suggested in SVN 33535. Thanks! -Christian