[libmicrohttpd] Error during configuration with MSYS.

From: Erasmo Aguilera
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Error during configuration with MSYS.
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:28:37 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to install Libmicrohttpd on Windows 8.1 using MSYS. But when I run the ./configure command, I get the following error:

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: proceeding with the compiler's result

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

configure: error: Compiling libmicrohttpd requires standard UNIX headers files

Please help me with this problem.

Erasmo.