[libmicrohttpd] limmicrohttpd : hacking of the webserver

From: kepa zalbide
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] limmicrohttpd : hacking of the webserver
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:31:55 +0200

hello

I need a keyvalue database application with a connection gateway (http based) I´m searching for a developer that can adjust this connection gateway (a webserver)

the application will run in linux
all the key-value code is written in C++ so seems logical to use a webserver written in C or C++

the webserver will be embedded in the application, as the kv database
the webserver will manage usually 5 threads
all the 5 threads will handle requests sent to an unique IP address
the webserver will check each request and distribute the request to the different queues (threads) based on the command of the request

as I have been informed, libmicrohttpd could be valid for the application
I attach a pdf with more detailed info about the development we need in libmicrohttpd

if a libmicrohttpd volunteer (freelance or company) has time to modify the actual webserver code please contact me he can inform me about the stability of the modified gateway as well as the related costs

waiting for any opinion, my best regards

--
Kepa Zalbide

spain

+34 649 878 982