Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_ContentReaderCallback and Byte serving

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_ContentReaderCallback and Byte serving
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:03:12 -0300

Hello Christian. :-)

Thanks for explanation, it sould be added to MHD manual.

I'm going to try some tests and get back with news.

To be continued ... :-D

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

What you do is you need to (1) manually add the header to tell the
browser that you support range requests, and (2) request the "Range"
header from MHD, and parse it to get the range yourself. Then you
generate a response that covers the range (that's what the "at_offset"
API is for).

Maybe we should find a better way to explain this in the manual, because
"clients" in the passage you are quoting was intended to refer to the
main program that uses the MHD library.

Does this help?

-Christian

--