[libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1 issue

From: Yong Li
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1 issue
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 21:13:17 +0800

Hi All,

I am testing libmicrohttpd 0.9.50, and I found If I use
MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION and MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1
options, the http server cannot accept curl connection on the second
try. The first connection to the http server is okay, the second try
failed with error message: Server reached connection limit (closing
inbound connection)

It seems that the MHD_cleanup_connections does not free the previous connection?

Is it okay to set the MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1 ?

Thanks,
Yong