Re: [libmicrohttpd] POST multipart/form-data + boundary = fail

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] POST multipart/form-data + boundary = fail
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 17:13:49 -0300

Oops, sorry the noise, the problem is totally related to the client, that is sending a wrong content.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 3:34 PM, silvioprog <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello masters,

I have a server that receives uploads (more than one file per request) and I've noticed in my logs that a specific client is sending the following content-type:

But MHD_post_process() can't process it, and my callback iterator is never called, raising my exception "No file uploaded".

After some googling, it seems this content-type is used by some clients, e.g: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2305218/what-is-the-boundary-parameter-in-an-http-multi-part-post-request and https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipart/form-data , however, I'm not sure if it is a bug in MHD or in the client.

Sorry for not sending an example to reproduce the problem, I really don't know how to reproduce it (curl?). :-/

--
Silvio Clécio