Re: [libmicrohttpd] 0.9.53 breaks MHD_USE_POLL?

From: Lorenzo Miniero
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] 0.9.53 breaks MHD_USE_POLL?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:59:26 +0200

<snip> Not sure what X is, though: do you know the programmatic version number of when the feature was added?

Nevermind that, a simple search on the Github mirror game me the solution:

https://github.com/Karlson2k/libmicrohttpd/commit/4b795e9fc603ccddeea2599c6919f80029837136

where the MHD_VERSION bump was 0x00095208. So checking that should allow me to programmatically handle it the right way. Thanks again for the quick help!

Lorenzo