Re: [libmicrohttpd] issue with suspend/resume

From: José Bollo
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] issue with suspend/resume
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 14:26:08 +0200

On Thu, 11 May 2017 14:48:52 +0300
Evgeny Grin <address@hidden> wrote:

First, I just tried the latest commit
(787bfd1859db22c58271f287dfcb505c0052edd3): Do not add any "Connection"
headers for "upgrade" connections.

My issue was still here but...

> "At least one time" - correct approach.
> May be more calls are required.

But there is no way to get a status "should MHD_run be called again?".
Oh "MHD_get_timeout" is maybe the answer! Does it return 0 in case of
"loop again please"? It seems that yes.

Test...

Works by replacing MHD_run(h) by

 do { MHD_run(h); } while(MHD_get_timeout(h, &to) == MHD_YES && !to);

To be honest, I was not handling the timeout because I had no idea that
it had to drive a such loop. I was thinking it wasn't usefull when
external epoll was used. I'm not sure to need it for something
different of the above loop, detecting lazy transmitters can be treated
lazyly IMHO.

Best regards
José