Re: [libmicrohttpd] upgraded connections remain suspended when using MHD

From: Dom F
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] upgraded connections remain suspended when using MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 09:08:23 +0100

On 14/05/2017 13:17, Evgeny Grin wrote:
On 11.05.2017 13:50, Dom F wrote:
OK, I replaced my calls to shutdown() with a debug message and turned on
MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION again.
Currently I am seeing approx. 55 active websocket threads but
daemon->connections is up to around 1450.

Thanks for report and additional information!
Closure of upgraded connection in poll() and select() mode with
thread-per-connection is fixed in git master.

Could you check an updated MHD from git?

My application would be showing around 2000 connections by now but it looks great at only 55 so looks like you've sorted this issue.
Thanks for the quick turn-around!