Re: [libmicrohttpd] Build libmicrohttpd with HTTPS to powerpc

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Build libmicrohttpd with HTTPS to powerpc
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 19:31:38 +0200

On 09/13/2017 07:18 PM, Avner Flesch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the answer.
> Anyway I did it and manage to build libmicrohttpd with HTTPS
> but, I get a core dump in MHD_start_daemon (only with HTTPS support)
> Now I am checking maybe something is wrong with my arguments, but
> another direction I am checking is the depended libraries - let's say I
> am using the last libmicrohttpd version 0.9.55, are there recommended
> versions of gcrypt and gnutls to use? and other libraries?

Well, mostly I'd check the recent CVE's for libgcrypt before deploying
in production ;-).  That said, I'm not aware of any version *building*
but then not working. So if it compiles, you should be OK (modulo using
the MHD API correctly...).

My guess: you passed some arguments required for TLS initialization
incorrectly.

Happy hacking!

Christian