[libmicrohttpd] POST data processing

From: Austin Einter
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] POST data processing
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:22:21 +0530

Hello
I am using libmicrohttpd and facing issue with POST processing.

The POST message received contains xml or json data. libmicrohttpd does not support xml / json. So I can not use post process or iterate callbacks for body data processing. In fact I tried and it does not work (iterate callbacks not called even when I call post process).

So I am left with two options.

1) Either write body parser, where I need to take care of content-length case, chunked data case etc.

2) OR use http-parser kind of open source

Is there any other option available?

I am not very pro to write my own parser, instead I would like to use http-parser. I just looked at http-parser. To use http-parser, we need to provide the entire message to http-parser, either single time or one chunk at a time.

Is there anyway in libmicrohttpd, I can collect the entire POST message as it comes / received at socket level?

If possible, kindly provide required steps / info.

Best Regards
Austin