Re: [libmicrohttpd] Using External EPOLL event loop

From: Badari Prasad
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Using External EPOLL event loop
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 17:27:54 +0530

Thank you ... ill will check the same.

Regards,
   Badari

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 5:08 PM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Yes, you must use the "external event loop" option with the epoll
option, then use MHD_get_daemon_info to extract MHD's epoll FD, and then
add *that* epoll fd to your own event loop (and if that FD triggers for
reading, you must then call MHD_run).  Basically, you'll be using
epoll()'s ability to be cascaded.

You can find an example in Taler's exchange/src/bank-lib/fakebank.c at
https://git.taler.net/). However, the Git web is currently down as we
are moving servers, so this link won't help you right now.  So I'm also
attaching the fakebank.c code itself.

I hope this helps!

Christian