Re: [libmicrohttpd] [possible feature request?] Loading key/cert from fi

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] [possible feature request?] Loading key/cert from file [gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_file2()]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 02:25:02 -0300

Hi Christian,

I totally agree with you. After using the useful gnutls_load_file() for a long time I referenced it in the HTTPs examples in 53674dc.

> p.s.: sorry for the delay, life's been very busy...

I'm in the same hehe. 😅

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 6:42 AM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Silvio,

I don't like the proposed feature very much, it's something an
application developer can reasonably easily write themselves, it would
introduce a dependency on file system operations to MHD, and it would
include a lot of different possible error types (file not found, access
permissions wrong, etc.) that would have to be passed back to the
application.

That said, adding a good _example_ (reference code) for how to do this
in the documentation would be totally fine.

My 2 cents!

Happy hacking!

Christian
p.s.: sorry for the delay, life's been very busy...

--
Silvio Clécio