Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] websocket example
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:42:12 -0300

Hello Nicolas,

I took a look at your code and it is very interesting. Maybe it could help us to create a minimal WS example to be distributed in the MHD examples. Also, I'll reuse it as base to create a very tiny layer to distribute in a library I'm maintaining. All your/José's codes will help me a lot, and I think it will help Moritz too. :-)

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 4:49 PM Nicolas Mora <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Le 2019-01-29 10:16, Moritz Warning a écrit :

> can someone point me to an example of using websockets with
> libmicrohttpd?

As others, I made an implementation of a websocket service with MHD
underneath.
https://github.com/babelouest/ulfius/blob/master/src/ulfius.c#L529

Mine is so entangled with the framework above MHD that it's probably not
the better example to understand websockets service with MHD though.

/Nicolas

--
Silvio Clécio