[libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded connectio

From: Vi?t Nguy?n Xuân
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded connection with epoll and https enabled
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 04:28:40 +0000

Hi All,

I'm using libmicrohttpd to implement a WebSocket server based on HTTP Upgrade connection.
I'm using latest git revision of this library for my work.
Everything works well for small message passes over upgraded connection, I tested with Chrome and Firefox browsers and they are all Ok.
But I have a trouble when sending large trunk of message to the server, if the size of message is larger than 1/3 connection buffer size, it's very often that this message will be queued for next send or is not sent at all. For smaller messages, they will be sent and received immediately.

This issue  only happens when I enable HTTPs combine with EPOLL internal thread, for other combination it seems that this issue does not happen. For example I can send large message normally with HTTPS + POLL internal thread or with HTTP + EPOLL internal thread.

Could you please check this issue for me?
Thanks a lot.

Viet