[libmicrohttpd] Own data buffer

From: Daniel Bujnik
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Own data buffer
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:43:01 +0100

Hello,

Currently as far as I understand libmicrohttpd provides data being uploaded in multiple callbacks with the size and pointer to a buffer from which the user can copy data from. Is there any way the data could be uploaded straight into a user defined buffer? I do not care that much about the HTTP header but the binary data, which follows it has size counted in 10s of MBs and it would be really more efficient to avoid this extra copy.

Any hint or help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Daniel