[libmicrohttpd] Any suggestion on HTML Template to be an interface with

From: lingweicai
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Any suggestion on HTML Template to be an interface with microhttpd ?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:43:12 +0800 (CST)

Dear All,

I am developing a web tool with microhttpd for systems control. I am using Bootstrap 5 (CSS) and some _javascript_ lib to be the frontend. while I think a HTML template is required to generate HTML pages daynmically with data in backend from microhttpd.

I am looking at libctemplate, a C HTML Template Library (sourceforge.net)  , while I am not sure if the C template can contain loop embedded in loop ( for example two loop, the first loop is for <tr>, inside it the embedded loop is for <td>s ) . Is it a good tool with microhttpd ?

or do any experts have suggestions how to render html pages including CSS/JS integration with microhttpd for browser to display ?

Thanks,

Forrest