[libmicrohttpd] How to implement gnutls session resumption in libmicroht

From: Jimmy
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to implement gnutls session resumption in libmicrohttpd
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 08:50:19 +0000

Hi everyone,

I contact you because I can't find any answer to my problem by searching on the Internet. I thank you for the time you will take to read me.

I was reading the documentation of gnutls and I saw that it is possible to implement session resumption as described in the gnutls documentation: https://www.gnutls.org/manual/gnutls.html#Session-resumption . I would like to use the gnutls session resumption feature with libmicrohttpd but I don’t know how to implement these changes to add this feature. The GnuTls session resumption examples are independent of libmicrohttpd ( https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/blob/master/src/serv.c ) .So, I have difficulties to see how to adapt the example to my use case.  Would it be possible to help me please ?

 Another question: is it possible to implement TLS authentication externally to libmicrohttpd? Is it possible to do this with external event loops?

Have a nice day,

Best regards,