libredwg

[libredwg] R: Re: [PythonCAD] Autocad AC1018

From: address@hidden
Subject: [libredwg] R: Re: [PythonCAD] Autocad AC1018
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:36:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi Guys,

Actually PythonCad dose not support dwg ..

There are some work done From Art .. but i never look at it .. and I don't know if we never use that code ..

Using a 3Rd party library will be a good choice .. but may be for R39 ...

We have planned to release the R38 with some reading/writing functionality in dxf format ..

Regards,

Matteo