libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Newer LibreDWG version?

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Newer LibreDWG version?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:49:04 +0100

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Louis Coquio <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi !
I'm actually searching an API or library who can translate .dwg to something more....readable ( like SVG format ) !

we actually have a dwg to svg converter implemented using libredwg and available in the examples folder of our code repository. It is not perfect yet, but you may want to try improving it.

I've found your API, compiled it and try it. Unfortunately, don't work with Autocad 2004 and newer, so I want to ask you if there's a more recently version of LibreDWG ( or something similar )  who supports Autocad 2010,

we dont have 2010 support yet. we depend on reverse engineering of the file format in order to implement it.

easier to use than this library.

libredwg is a library.

Thanks a lot for your answers !

you are welcome

Felipe Sanches

Louis Coquio (Wopata) {
  p = +33 (0)5 56 32 63 61
  a = F-33000 Bordeaux - 73, rue de Leyteire
  w = http://www.wopata.com/
  t = http://www.twitter.com/wopata
}