libredwg

[libredwg] Spline object?

From: Ivan
Subject: [libredwg] Spline object?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 22:56:17 +0100

Hi,

If anyone has example drawings with spline objects or knows more than
spec says about splines, please let me know...

Currently I'm using SISL library for drawing splines (aprox. using lines only).
Unfortunately I'm not math expert... If someone can take a look at the SISL
and provide help for drawing splines, that would be great.

Attached are some sample svg/dwg files...
Note: svg's are upside down, reason less transformations for blocks...

Bye