libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Small patches

From: R. van Twisk
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Small patches
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 15:40:22 -0500

Rallaz has written a DXF library as part of LibreCAD,
see : https://github.com/Rallaz/LibreCAD/tree/dwgsupp2/libraries/libdxfrw/src

it's licensed as GPLv2 or higher and can be used.

We could pull it apart from LibreCAD and build it's own repository around that if
there is enough interest. The DXF parser is under very active development.
and fairly mature as we use it in LibreCAD.

I think he is also starting to work on a DWG parser.

Ries