libreplanet-dev

Re: Re: How to start a LibrePlanet Group in my local university

From: Wenyuan Jiang
Subject: Re: Re: How to start a LibrePlanet Group in my local university
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 10:02:04 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Thank all of you for the helpful reply.

The problem is exactly that I am unable to create a new page as a new user.
We have decided to name our group as Free Software Tongji, and perhaps Bill or
Derrick can create an initial page for us, which we can later edit on.

School of Software Engineering Tongji University
4800 Cao'an Hwy, Jiading District, Shanghai, China

Tel:19821236351
Email:1951510@tongji.edu.cn