Re: [libreplanet-discuss] gpg Key Signing Party

From: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] gpg Key Signing Party
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:39:19 -0700 (MST)

> Dennis Kibbe <dennisk@sahuaro.us> wrote ..
>>
>> Is there one planned for this year?
>
> Check the schedule for Saturday. :)

Thanks Jason. I had checked the mail list archive but not the schedule. As
Holmes might have said, "Elementary, my dear Watson." :-)

Unfortunately, there is nothing there. No link to a how-to or what to bring.

I would love it if RMS or Eben or Gilmore would participate in a key signing.

(Aside to FSF staff: Any chance opf making this happen?)

dennisk

--
"Free as in Freedom"
Free Software Foundation