[libreplanet-discuss] announcement Libreplanet Group Berlin

From: Michael (MⒶjestyx)
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] announcement Libreplanet Group Berlin
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 19:51:57 +0200

Hello Fellows,

just a little introduce of mine...

Born (in 1965) in Frankfurt/Main and now living in Berlin. Work as
freelancer (consultant) whit focus on data migration to GNU/Linux.

I am aktive Member of: FSFE and FFII (http://ffii.org/) - and hopefully
asap a associate member of the FSF (after my personal financial crisis) ;)

Since jan of 2012 i plan a local libreplanet group. and now i pronounce
our/the first meeting (http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Berlin)

I take this opportunity for  big *thanks* for yours great work and
political/social influential participation

in the next time you will read more from our locally group

until then...

MyBlogs

http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/User-Blogs/Majestyx-Blog (German
Language, whit a small Picture of mine)

https://blogs.fsfe.org/majestyx/ (German Language)

Ahoi
Michael (majestyx)

--
"We are the ones we've been waiting!" Barack Obama