Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Call for testing: Qumble: Open-Source Software

From: Robert Martinez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Call for testing: Qumble: Open-Source Software distribution for Windows
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:35:47 +0100

Alexander nails it. It is good - but could do much better in terms of advocating free software.
In my eyes it starts with the prominent OPEN SOURCE (tm) logo.
Since you posted here on libreplanet you're kind of asking for this link:
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom

Based on that view there are some changes to the site and its text to make it officially awesome :)

Best wishes,
Robert