[libreplanet-discuss] Router Donation

From: Joel Kahn
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Router Donation
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have an "obsolete" but still-functioning network router that
they would be willing to donate to a fellow member of the Libre community?
I've been through two that failed on me. I know routers are available at Walmart
for US twenty bucks or so, but since I'm a starving artist (emphasis on starving)
I figured I'd give my fellow nerds a chance to clear off a few square inches
of shelf space or whatever.

I don't need much; in the short term, it will only have two machines attached--
both by cabled ethernet. I also won't require anything close to cutting edge
throughput speed. The main thing is simple reliability, if I can get that.

Anyone?

Joel