Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Awesome event! Building Our Autonomy: Autonets

From: Kẏra
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Awesome event! Building Our Autonomy: Autonets Convergence Toronto
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:30:12 -0500

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 20:22 +0100, Michał "rysiek" Woźniak wrote:
Dnia piątek, 8 listopada 2013 16:56:34 Kẏra pisze:
> This event looks amazing! https://www.facebook.com/events/207939576042480/
> (I was unable to find a non-facebook event page)

I'm sorry, but these two lines do not compute...

Seriously, though, it's extremely sad that such events are only available on
Failbook and other walled-gardens.

The event is public so you do not need an account to view the page.

It's sad that Facebook dominates here, yes, but it's a coercive system so I'll keep my anger focused on facebook and not the users who facebook abuses.