Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet uk_ham

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] libreplanet uk_ham
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 21:53:41 +0100

On Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:42:04 +0000
Jeremy Baron <jeremy@tuxmachine.com> wrote:

> On Aug 31, 2014 11:45 AM, "Andres" <andresmp@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not sure this is the right channel but just in case.
> >
> > I have just started a libreplanet in wiki page.
> >
> > http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ham
> >
> > I have some questions as to how some of the wiki things work. Or if
> > it appropiate the way it looks now.
> >
> > Thanks for any pointers as to where to post this message.
>
> I have come to believe this ham is neither a pig product nor an
> amateur radio operator; it is a place in London.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham,_London

Yes. Like Tolkien's farmer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmer_Giles_of_Ham

Problably Tolkien was not refering to the same place. Yes, I failed to
mention: south west london in Richmon Upon Thames Council.

Though I do like ham (as in Serrano Ham) and one of the cofounders of
the space is into Ham radio.

--
Andrés Muñiz Piniella <a75576@alumni.tecnun.es>
Sent from Trisquel OS www.trisquel.info