Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The JS Trap expanding

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The JS Trap expanding
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:52:14 -0500

Thank you, Klez, for noticing this.  Changes to the Internet Archive are
particularly alarming.  I've taken a few screen shots and expressed my
concerns about their live music archive here,

http://50.80.140.55/photo_album/chron/2015/2015_04_09-archive.org_beta/

If these changes don't reflect a changed attitude, most of them should be easy
to fix.  I'd like to see them to have a more graceful failover, bring back
individual song download links, and for them to work work with free social
networks.  They could include Diaspora, GNUSocial and other federated
networks in their share lists along with the anti-social networks they seem
to be promoting.

Some of these changes smell like big publisher infiltration and subversion.  I
hope that's not the case.