Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Bull Codes logo

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Bull Codes logo
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 08:34:29 +0200

Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> writes:

> I'd go with #8 of these (don't love any).
>
> Why the heck use the outdated v2 of CC-BY-SA??? The current version is
> 4.0 International and is much better written…
>
> On 04/17/2015 03:56 PM, Ali Abdul Ghani wrote:
>> Hello Coders!
>> These logos have been design by a fan of Bull Codes
>> make your choice and vote
>>

>> license:CC BY-SA 2.0.
>>  author mail:
>> cteehayder@gmail.com
>>
>> https://bull.codes/images/logo_BC.png                        [15:08]
>>
>> sorry for the convenience to use the libreplanet mailing list
>> we will soon have our own
>> Regards
>>
>> --
>> alimiracle
>>
>> Bull.Codes             -       Community Coding

Agreed with Aaron about the choice of the license, please ask the
cteehayder to get the time to read the 4.0 version:

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en

For the choice I like the #6 and #8

Thanks cteehayder for your works!

--
Aurélien Desbrières

Bull.Codes              -       Community Coding
Hackers.Camp            -       OutDoor Hacktivities
Hackers-Lab.org         -       Free Software & Mechatronics Laboratory