[libreplanet-discuss] gna.org for gentoo overlay?

From: anonymiss
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] gna.org for gentoo overlay?
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 08:06:21 -0500

I have some questions about gna.org, maybe someone can share some knowledge and experience.

Currently I'm maintaining some build recipes for gentoo (ebuilds), hosted on an private git-daemon run on a laptop. In my opinion this is not good ecologically and is a waste of resources.
I would like to avoid external servers or servers in general, but we still rely on them (hopefully for a limited time), so I need an external solution.
As github is off the table and everything with commercial interests, there's either selfhosting (servers I have are dedicated to other tasks), using sdf.org, or gna.
So there used to be at least one gentoo overlay on gna [ https://gna.org/projects/gentoo-china ], no idea what happened to it.
When the build recipes, and therefore the software they are intended to build, in my overlay are GPL-compatible, it should meet gna.org repository requirements, correct?

--anonymiss
Email is public and violates our right for secrecy of correspondence.
Talk to me in private:
http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/anonymiss/
irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/anonymiss
https://psyced.org:34443/anonymiss/

If you want Email like communication which respects
your privacy and rights and is secure without requiring you to
learn complicated tools, use bitmessage:
(public) bitmessage: BM-2cSj8qEigE3CMaLU3CwPZf7T3LvzvnttsC

my vcard (sort of): http://krosos.sdf.org