[libreplanet-discuss] Does URL shortening or GNU MediaGoblin have anythi

From: J.B. Nicholson
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Does URL shortening or GNU MediaGoblin have anything to do with LibRay?
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:02:50 -0600

Logan Streondj wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a GNU/FSF approved URL shortener, [...]

I'm confused about your question: This post appears as a followup in a thread about LibRay. I don't understand what this has to do with LibRay nor do I understand how it follows up to anything in the LibRay thread. Does GNU MediaGoblin or short URLs have something to do with LibRay?

Did you mean to send a new email to libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org (thus starting a new thread) or reply to Kip Warner's post sent to libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org (thus creating a followup)? I don't think you want to hit "reply" just because they're going to the same email address. Even if your email client doesn't show you all of the headers the two actions aren't the same.